Saturday 20 April 2013

The five year engagement

Last night's film was 'The five year engagement'.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from this rom-com and seeing a reference to 'Bridesmaids' on the back made me a bit skeptical to be honest. However I did find myself laughing at various points within the film and felt on the whole that it was well done.

Emily Blunt was very good, I'm a fan of hers and therefore did enjoy the film. Also I really liked Jason Segal who I haven't seen in a film before so that was a nice find.

Apart from the over the top and personally I think unnecessary racy scenes, the film is really quite funny and entertaining. I think a part of that was also due to the characters Alex (Chris Pratt) and Suzie (Alison Brie).

 For those who liked 'bridesmaids' I have no doubt that you will also like this film. I do admit I really enjoyed it.


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆ ☆ ☆ 

2 comments:

  1. I love Emily Blunt :P (...I love how grumpy her character is in The Devil Wears Prada, I haven't seen many other things of hers but she is awesome in interviews haha)

    Katie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Emily Blunt is amazing. I really like her in 'The Adjustment Bureau' that's pretty cool. And yeah obviously 'The devil wears Prada' . She was really good in this, very entertaining x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!