Wednesday 24 April 2013

Bed and Breakfast: Love is a happy accident

Not great I'm going to be honest...

I didn't really know what to expect when I chose to watch this a couple days ago, I  hadn't heard of the film or the actors in the film.

As a Rom-com this film really is quite poor. The film has all the typical conventions featured within romance films but somehow seemed to execute them in a bad fashion. I feel that the main focus was on the chemistry between the two lead roles Dean Cain and Juliana Pias. And for a Pg film I thought that perhaps some of the romantic behaviour may have been quite over the top.

The plot seem to be disregarded half way through and was fairly insignificant. The fact that these two characters fall in love so quickly is also pretty hard to believe. The film was really quite cheesy. I wouldn't recommend seeing this.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆ ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!