Friday 19 April 2013

Snow White and the Huntsman

Okay so I'm going to be as honest as I can, I have been meaning to see this in a while and it has finally been shown on sky.

The best aspects in my opinion were Charlize Theron as Ravenna, Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman, Sam Spruell as Finn and then the song at the end by Florence and the machine at the end. Oh and of course the dwarfs were rather entertaining.

In fairness the film did have a lot of action sequences which were pretty impressive and I really enjoyed the fights between Finn and the Huntsman. I do feel that Charlize Theron outshined a lot of the cast however, she was brilliant as the evil queen.

So it now boils down to Kristen Stewart. I really wasn't convinced to be perfectly honest. I had little care for her character and was far more interested in the Huntsman and even in William.

I did enjoy a lot of the effects used within the films and certainly wasn't disappointed by the action sequences. I feel that Snow White was a little bit of a let down and possibly think if there was another film, it would be best to focus on the huntsman and his story.



               ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!