Saturday 20 April 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man

Personally I have and always will be a Batman fan, having said that I did really like Spiderman.

I have seen bits of previous Spiderman films and roughly knew the story. This modern adaptation with Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone really took spiderman in another direction with undated action and also comedy.

I was also overwhelmed by the performance of Martin Sheen who played Peter Parker's uncle. His performance practically had me in tears at one point.

I thought that the new storyline was really interesting and the addition of Dr Kurt Conners made the film fascinating. Though I do think it hinted slightly at Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

This film is another great action/ superhero film, I would definitely recommend it.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!