Saturday 20 April 2013

Iron Man


So I know I'm two films behind, what with Iron man 3 coming out soon, but a few weeks ago I saw Iron Man for the first time.
I was surprised to find out how much I really liked it. I have always liked Robert Downey  as an actor and therefore really enjoyed his performance as the arrogant Tony Stark. I was also surprised by much more there is to the plot which the idea of weaponry and how your own weapons can be used against you.

Another aspect I liked about the film is the contrast between Tony Stark and Pepper Pots. The chemistry between these characters was really interesting and entertaining. 

The effects used in the film and the plot were brilliant. The creation of the Iron Man armour was also an intriguing process. 

Those who like superhero films and action should see this. I am a huge fan of these types of films and really enjoyed it.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!