Saturday 22 June 2013

Despicable Me

Such a cute family film...

Despicable me is a film I watched for the first time with friends a few weeks ago (Yes I know the second one is now in cinemas). I actually really enjoyed it and was surprised by how much I liked it. Obviously when you have the voices of Steve Carell, Russell Brand, Jason Segel, Julie Andrews etc, you are going to have a good family film.

The character of Gru (Carell) is so entertaining and funny, that we almost instantly like him, despite his desperate attempts to be the villain. Of course there is also the annoying but amusing role of Vector (Segel).

The cutest role of course is the role of the little orphan girl Agnes played by Elsie Kate Fisher, the line 'It's so fluffy I'm going to die' is perhaps the sweetest line of dialogue in the entire film. The roles of Edith (Dana Gaier) and Margo (Miranda Cosgrove) are also as interesting and as an audience I feel we become quite attached to these three girls, as Gru himself grows into a father figure.

This film is so fun and enjoyable for all ages, like I said it is a funny film, hugely attributed I must say to the minions and the silly things they do. I think that adults would enjoy this kind of a film as there are aspects specifically targeted towards adults.

I really do recommend this film...


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!