Saturday 12 January 2013

Junior

Arnold Schwarzenegger pregnant!

Honestly this is probably one of the most bizarre films I have ever seen. I was skimming through the movies on the TV and came across this one. I have to admit I was just a little more than intrguied when I heard that the film was about a man carrying a baby. And I was even more surprised when I heard that it was Arnold Schwarzenegger who would be pregnant.

So Arnold is often known for doing one action/thriller film and then a softer film which shows he can be diverse. But this is really not the sort of film I would ever have pictured him doing.

Having said that, after watching it I did find it rather entertaining and oddly funny to watch. Starring Shwarzenegger, Danny Divito and Emma Thompson the film really had me in stiches throughout. Thompson was brillinat as the clumbsy female lead and Divto was his usual comical self.

It was very odd watching Schwarzenegger's character Alex go through with a pregnacy from start to finish and eventual having the caesarian at the end to give birth. The film is very odd, yet the cast manage to make it very amusing. So if your bored and want to have a laugh, do watch this!

(Yes that is Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed as a woman on the right)





☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆ ☆ 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!