Saturday 5 January 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

Okay people, so after months of the film having been out, I finally got around to watching it. As this is the last instalment in the saga and I've already seen the rest of them, I went to watch Breaking Dawn part 2. Now personally, I thought the first part (Breaking Dawn part one) was fairly mediocre, but of course all the action was geared for the second film and the big finale, so I think that part one was really just a set up/ build up. I did find the wedding scene beautiful however.

So for those who haven't seen the final instalment let me forewarn you there are parts which will shock and surprise you. Having read the books (yes I admit I've read them) I was sat there thinking I knew exactly how things were going to turn out and for part of it I was so wrong. The director Bill Condon has really done a terrific job.

As I'm sure many of you were interested in, I was fascinated with the casting and how they were going to show the changing of Bella and Edward's child Renesmee. I feel that they did an excellent job with showing her transition and that Mackenzie Foy looked and performed the part really well.

In regards to the action, the film won't let you down and if you've read the books, it lives up to what you should expect. I have to say I was rather impressed and surprised by how well the film drew to a close and how the final scene (not giving away any spoilers) nicely finished off the saga.

But anyway feel free to leave your own personal views, just give warnings if you are going to mention spoilers!!!!!!!

And what do people think about the idea of making 'the short second life of Bree Tanner'?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆  ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!