Tuesday 5 March 2013

Anger Management

Hilarious!

I have always loved Adam Sandler, I just find him hysterical. Those who have seen 'Happy Gilmore' will probably feel the same way.

Now I've seen a few Jack Nickleson films and apart from finding him quite terrifying ('The shining', 'The departed' etc) I actually really like him. This film was actually recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad that I finally got the chance to see it as it is so brilliantly funny.

Briefly explaining the plot, the film is about geeky Dave Buznik (Sandler) who is sentenced to anger management therapy after 'brutally assaulting an air hostess'. This program is run by Dr Buddy Rydell (Nickleson) who is a complete lunatic and uses unusual methods to help Dave get over his issues.

The film really is brilliant and had me in stitches throughout. Loved the duo and thought that they were very entertaining. Definitely worth a watch :)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!