Monday 19 November 2012

'The Host'

Okay, so I know that there is always going to be a massive divide between those who love Twilight (Twihards) and those who hate the series, so I'm not going to discuss this. However I would like to discuss the up coming film 'The Host'.

Now before anyone turns their nose up at this I would like to say that it isn't like Stephanie Meyer's twilight series. In fact 'The Host' really is something much more unique and original. I'm personally looking forward to the film after having read the book a fair while back.

The film is currently in production and is due for release on the 29th March next year. I am particularly encouraged by the fact that the film is being directed by Andrew Niccol (Director of 'In time'), so fingers crossed that he puts the novel to justice. I am also looking forward to Saoirse Ronan who will be playing the part of Melanie Styder and I'm guessing Wanderer.

Other actors playing starring roles include Diane Kruger, Max Irons, Jake Abel and Chandler Canterbury. So there is a lot to look forward to for this film. I guess we shall see. In the meantime here is the first initial trailer. Enjoy! Oh and please once again those who have read the novel, no spoilers for others :) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts and your own opinions!